HM-LC-Dim1T-CV config pending

Hello everyone,

after a few months I felt like continuing my Smart Home project. Among others, I have a light bulb connected to HM-LC-Dim1T-CV dimmer. I control it via OpenHAB.

It used to work just fine. Now that I picked up the project (I haven’t changed anything except taking the devices of the power grid), I can no longer turn on/turn off/dim the light. According to homegear the device is paired. The messages from OpenHAB are just queuing up when viewing the queued packages in homegear. I did a manual factory reset and a remote one. After doing the remote reset I just get “Config Pending = Yes” and “Unreach = No”.

What shall I do? Any ideas?

Best regards,

Sunacni

If you did a factory reset the device is no longer paired, regardless what Homegear shows.

Remove the device from Homegear and pair again.

Thank you @job for your quick reply. I removed it. I was able to pair it again. No configuration is pending anymore. After sending the commands the queue is also 0. However, still no change in brightness. The bulb us ON the whole time.

When I press the button one the switch itself the bulb also doesn’t go out. Only the small red light on the dimmer itself. Is this normal?

Hey @Sunacni,

please post the Homegear log excerpt showing a switching operation.

When I press the button one the switch itself the bulb also doesn’t go out. Only the small red light on the dimmer itself. Is this normal?

How old is the dimmer? This sounds like the dimmer is broken.

Cheers,

Sathya